Galaxy 94 all set up does right at 120-140 Watts peak has AMP on the bottom lid switch will be installed on the back to turn on and off set up to talk.
The DX-94HP comes with a Large Meter with Scales for Signal Strength and Power Output. The DX-94HP also comes with a Large Frequency Counter, eliminating the need for wiring in an external meter.
Notice: 10 Meter Radios are intended for use by amateur radio operators only. A license from the FCC is required.
10 Meter Radios come with a warranty from their respective manufacturer. Returns are not accepted by A-1 Telecom, but should be handled by their respective warranty center.
- 100 watt maximum power output from four IRF520 MOSFETs
- Maximum current is 25 amps
- Low profile bottom heatsink
- Blue LEDs for frequency and channel readouts
- Dual blue LEDs light our signature large meter
- StarLite faceplate (all printing is backlit)
- Meter scales indicating power output,
- SWR and incoming signal strength
- Variable power output control
- Variable receive gain control
- Variable dimmer control for LEDs, meter lamp and faceplate lettering
- Switch to turn off the frequency digits
- Variable Talkback circuit with on/off switch
- Echo/Voice Changer controls on the front panel
- Roger Beep with on/off switch
- Standard clarifier circuit - no on/off switch